16 Sep 2024, 07:49
Let's Chat!
16 Sep 2024, 08:07
Let's Chat!
Good evening you have successfully managed to confuse me yet again
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
16 Sep 2024, 11:30
Let's Chat!
Done and done! She was definitely so confused. “wut are you doin bb?”EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 18:26XDTroy Lim wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 14:25i could.. but im not w my significant other
ill do it tom its gonna be so random on her end. HAHAHAHA
What's going on?!
A random person on the internet told me to.
16 Sep 2024, 12:14
Let's Chat!
Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...
*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Sep 2024, 12:20
Let's Chat!
yayyy good luck!!! i have my second test in an hour D:Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:14 Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...
*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
16 Sep 2024, 12:22
Let's Chat!
Ooo good luck!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:20yayyy good luck!!! i have my second test in an hour D:Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:14 Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...
*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
Man, it's gonna be so weird - Because of how uni botched my transfer, I'm gonna be in with all the firsties this semester. I feel so old even though I'm only a few years older than them
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone