Back 7883 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning dust of the universes

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! Love the pfp

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks love yours too

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Good evening you have successfully managed to confuse me yet again

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey

The meaning of life is that it stops,- Franz Kafka
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 18:26
Troy Lim wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 14:25
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 14:18
Troy Lim wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 13:51 I have nuthin to doooo
You should cha cha.
i could.. but im not w my significant other :(

ill do it tom its gonna be so random on her end. HAHAHAHA
XD

What's going on?!
A random person on the internet told me to.
Done and done! She was definitely so confused. “wut are you doin bb?”
OOC Let's Chat!
Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...

*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:14 Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...

*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
yayyy good luck!!! i have my second test in an hour D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:20
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:14 Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...

*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
yayyy good luck!!! i have my second test in an hour D:
Ooo good luck! ^^

Man, it's gonna be so weird - Because of how uni botched my transfer, I'm gonna be in with all the firsties this semester. I feel so old even though I'm only a few years older than them :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7883 / 18141