15 Sep 2024, 19:13
Let's Chat!
Only downside to it is that it's right beside the main corridor door. So anyone mean enough can let it slam which will annoy the hell outta me
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
15 Sep 2024, 19:27
Let's Chat!
yikes thats miserable.... theres someone on our floor that keeps slamming their door at the middle of the night and it makes me SO angry just close it slowly.
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
15 Sep 2024, 19:49
Let's Chat!
I feel you...Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 19:27 yikes thats miserable.... theres someone on our floor that keeps slamming their door at the middle of the night and it makes me SO angry just close it slowly.
Also I'm late moving in so others will have already occupied fridge and freezer space (got my own mini fridge so I'm alright there. Keeping my kitchen stuff in my room too so no one else takes my stuff).
Bags are already filled with rubbish and kitchen is filthy. HOW???

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
15 Sep 2024, 20:41
Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai
Scoutie! I read your reply to your train thread with Elisa!
Really appreciate the return of the "squishy" gag!
Scoutie! I read your reply to your train thread with Elisa!
Really appreciate the return of the "squishy" gag!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
15 Sep 2024, 20:42
Let's Chat!
EMILINE!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
15 Sep 2024, 20:44
Let's Chat!
THAT'S OKAY! TAKE YOUR TIME!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone