Back 7863 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello hello everyone!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
How are yall?

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 06:45 How are yall?
good thanks and u

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 06:37 Hello hello everyone!
how art thou

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 06:59
Cass Ito wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 06:37 Hello hello everyone!
how art thou
I've been good thank you! Psstt remember not to double post in the future

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 07:01
Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 06:59
Cass Ito wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 06:37 Hello hello everyone!
how art thou
I've been good thank you! Psstt remember not to double post in the future
shoot sorry

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 06:59
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 06:45 How are yall?
good thanks and u
I'm good as well! Thank you

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii

The meaning of life is that it stops,- Franz Kafka
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello :]

sta : 7 ⸝ eva : 7 ⸝ str : 0
wis : 9 ⸝ arc : 9 ⸝ acc : 8
Iris E. Athanasiuo
·𖥸·
━━━━━━
Wings of silver,
talons of gold.
OOC Let's Chat!
are orenges orange cuz orange is orange or is orange orange cuz orenges are orange

forever running out of time
Back 7863 / 18141