Back 7854 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 14:53 Thats fine. OOC it was so wierd to write cause i have NO flirting abilities

*BOWS and high fives Kora*
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon I am dying. they way you responded. 10/10

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 14:58 Simon I am dying. they way you responded. 10/10
I liked how he looked over his shoulder thinking that she meant someone else

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
That bit made me chuckle. I'm writing a draft now, But do you want it to continue or should Em +Sis now leave?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 15:00 That bit made me chuckle. I'm writing a draft now, But do you want it to continue or should Em +Sis now leave?
We can continue it as long as you'd like to continue it. I'm fine with that if you are. If we do end it, now or whenever, we should start a new thread with them at Hogwarts - I'd like them to be friends and not just aquaintances

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
OK, i think she'll drag her sis off in embarrassment. And we need a new thread for them meeting in Hogwarts

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 15:03 OK, i think she'll drag her sis off in embarrassment. And we need a new thread for them meeting in Hogwarts
Any ideas for that one? Anything that Emiline will be struggling with that he can help with? Granted, they'll definitely see each other - being both Puffs and all

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
maybe her height, She could be reaching for a book, but it could be just out of reach. Or homework? My character has quite a temper so maybe she's crying about losing control?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 15:09 maybe her height, She could be reaching for a book, but it could be just out of reach. Or homework? My character has quite a temper so maybe she's crying about losing control?
Yeah, that last one might be a good one. Simon had to battle with his unsettling aura and getting that under control (a dhampir thing) so he knows all about when tempers get the best of you

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
cool. I'll start a draft for that later today.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 7854 / 18141