Back 7853 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 14:32 Hello!
Hola how’s your weekend

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Simon! :D

My weekend is great, I ran 5k today with Parkrun and i got my fastest time 32mins 54 seconds!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 14:44 Thanks Simon! :D

My weekend is great, I ran 5k today with Parkrun
5k damn girl you have some real will power

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
It's fun trying to respond to Emiline's sister

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep, my best is 32:37 I was so close to getting a new Personal Best. I run for the feeling aferwards not during. During is hell!


Well, I tried to make it somewhat exciting. lol

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Just know that while Simon might be uncomfortable with her, I as the writer think it's amusing, ha

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 14:47 Yep, my best is 32:37 I was so close to getting a new Personal Best. I run for the feeling aferwards not during. During is hell!


Well, I tried to make it somewhat exciting. lol
If I ran 5k it would take the day just to actually start
I commend you for running it

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Thats fine. OOC it was so wierd to write cause i have NO flirting abilities

*BOWS and high fives Kora*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 14:53 Thats fine. OOC it was so wierd to write cause i have NO flirting abilities

*BOWS and high fives Kora*
ick, I forgot to tag you! But here it is: viewtopic.php?p=1065389#p1065389

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Dw, ill go read it now!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 7853 / 18141