Back 7852 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 13:58 I've been sitting here for nearly three hours trying to find something to write for Casey's solo :lol:
HHAHAHA! idd love to read it once youre done :wow:
OOC Let's Chat!
Troy Lim wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 14:22
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 13:58 I've been sitting here for nearly three hours trying to find something to write for Casey's solo :lol:
HHAHAHA! idd love to read it once youre done :wow:
I'm five words in so we're getting somewhere :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I can't even get a good grasp on what I want to happen in my next segment of Simon's summer solo - I just know it's his father's ball.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 14:28 I can't even get a good grasp on what I want to happen in my next segment of Simon's summer solo - I just know it's his father's ball.
I'm looking forward to reading it when it comes out though! ^^

I still have a solo for Emily I need to finish but it can wait just a little longer... :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
I started a pinterest board for some inspiration:
https://www.pinterest.com/lemondrop3396 ... orne-ball/

hi hi Emiline!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Simon! How are you!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Doing well, happen to be on paragraph 3 of your reply!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
OOOh yay! Sorry, it not my best post there.
Enjoy~

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Psh, I find it an amusing post! I just like writing with others - can be your best, your middle, your worst. Never worry :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 7852 / 18141