Back 7850 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 10:47 HELLO EVERYONE. how is your weekend going. MINE IS AMAZING!
Hii!
My weekend is...going good except I've been studying since morning cuz' I've exams.

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello, my weekend has been filled with... Bees. Strangely. I am learning about cool species of bees now

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Just finished my first solo thread in the owlery!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 10:47 HELLO EVERYONE. how is your weekend going. MINE IS AMAZING!
Mines going good thanks

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning all

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning and happy weekend!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 13:41 Morning and happy weekend!
Morning Simon!

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi EmmaLee and Emily, ha! How're you both?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
SImon! Not too bad! Just a lot going on but I'm surviving :sweatingbullets:

How's you? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7850 / 18141