Back 7844 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*wakes up and sits up intill time to get on bus*

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns and goes to bed*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
my girlfriend made me paper flowers today at our play rehearsal :)

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 23:20 my girlfriend made me paper flowers today at our play rehearsal :)
AWEE!!!
Minnie Duke wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 23:09 *yawns and goes to bed*
Night minnie!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
I think now's a good time to work on a new chapter of my novel in the "shelves" forum ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Em you have so much motivation and I really need to borrow some of it because what how do you get so much done

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 23:28 Em you have so much motivation and I really need to borrow some of it because what how do you get so much done
Hehe...! I'm trying to build back a routine and develop some self discipline with my writing.

I have all these bombastic and expansive projects but I never finish them, which is kinda counter-intuitive for someone doing a creative writing degree :sweatingbullets:

So RP replies help me write in small but regular increments which I hope will slowly blossom into larger and more well thought out book chapters ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m waiting until November to start up another big project, by then I’ll have more time and NaNo going on so I can have people to keep me accountable. Only way I get through anything is by people holding me accountable :lol:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I remember writing 20 solid chapters of a book pre-degree transfer but reading it back now after starting my degree... It's ridiculously amateur writing... :lol:

Another idea I have has blossomed from a controlled assessment I did (which I posted in the Shelves forum ^^ ) but requires a lot of research that I grossly underestimated before... But I'm willing to go through with it to see my baby progress further than a "pilot episode" :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
okaaay I have this first few pages written in a notebook buuuut I need suggestions so fair I have the main character went out of the house to clear her head and it started at midnight while raining (this is two weeks before Hogwarts and as far as Alexis and luna know there muggles because there family kept them in that life, also this is in the current actual timeline irl) Alexis had called luna and had been picked up by luna and her father, now this is where I need help- idk what to go from there should Alexis’s parents pick Alexis up from the house right away? or should Alexis spend the night in the guest room?

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
Back 7844 / 18141