13 Sep 2024, 15:13
Let's Chat!
AVA!! 

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 16:22
Let's Chat!
Afternoon!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 16:24
Let's Chat!
I have school pictures soon and I have no idea how I'm going to smile
13 Sep 2024, 16:25
Let's Chat!
I'm back at performance group tonight for the first week after the summer break
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 16:32
Let's Chat!
Looking forward to it 
I bet your school pictures will look great!
I bet your school pictures will look great!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 16:43
Let's Chat!
government time!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Sep 2024, 17:35
Let's Chat!
Hiya Noah!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone