12 Sep 2024, 23:55
Let's Chat!
good luck!
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
13 Sep 2024, 00:06
Let's Chat!
I know
We aren't even doing anything interesting. Trigonometry again. Why would life do this to me
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
13 Sep 2024, 00:07
Let's Chat!
trig is plenty interestingCass Ito wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 00:06 I knowWe aren't even doing anything interesting. Trigonometry again. Why would life do this to me
13 Sep 2024, 00:08
Let's Chat!
i started my reply and then went to go get lunch and then do this and do that and i JUST finished it lol im so counterproductive D:
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
13 Sep 2024, 00:08
Let's Chat!
It's the exact same trig that we did last yearAlexandria Clark wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 00:07trig is plenty interestingCass Ito wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 00:06 I knowWe aren't even doing anything interesting. Trigonometry again. Why would life do this to me
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
13 Sep 2024, 00:08
Let's Chat!
Weeee!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 00:08 i started my reply and then went to go get lunch and then do this and do that and i JUST finished it lol im so counterproductive D:
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Sep 2024, 00:13
Let's Chat!
Goodnight Minnie!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
13 Sep 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
*sobs* EmmaLee and Stephen's after Mistletoe Spin thread is sadder than the Funeral!
I have actual, literal tears.
I have actual, literal tears.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.