Back 7828 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Cass Ito wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 23:52 Have fun at drama club Ryann! I'm stuck in math rn
good luck!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
*shivers* Math...the place of no return

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I know :sad: We aren't even doing anything interesting. Trigonometry again. Why would life do this to me

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 00:06 I know :sad: We aren't even doing anything interesting. Trigonometry again. Why would life do this to me
trig is plenty interesting

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov
OOC Let's Chat!
i started my reply and then went to go get lunch and then do this and do that and i JUST finished it lol im so counterproductive D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexandria Clark wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 00:07
Cass Ito wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 00:06 I know :sad: We aren't even doing anything interesting. Trigonometry again. Why would life do this to me
trig is plenty interesting
It's the exact same trig that we did last year

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 00:08 i started my reply and then went to go get lunch and then do this and do that and i JUST finished it lol im so counterproductive D:
Weeee!! <3 <3 <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*Yawns* nighty night

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight Minnie!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
*sobs* EmmaLee and Stephen's after Mistletoe Spin thread is sadder than the Funeral!

I have actual, literal tears.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Back 7828 / 18141