Back 7826 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I plan to do some more solos for Sage this year and i'm super excited about it

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I still have a solo I need to finish :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
The thing is, I don't know what I could write solos about. Cass doesn't like being alone, and Acacia is just existing in peace rn

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
me too then I gotta do a peter-and-brooke-and-winnie-solo then peter-solo, and then another brooke-solo :lol:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
I got a part 3 of a solo I gotta do for Emily and there's a solo I wanna do for Casey ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ooohhh, already cant wait :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:58 The thing is, I don't know what I could write solos about. Cass doesn't like being alone, and Acacia is just existing in peace rn
I think I have two solos where EmmaLee is actually alone. She does A LOT with her family.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tee hee!

Gonna cap off our thread w/ Sage and then I'll get to work on them ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 23:02
Cass Ito wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:58 The thing is, I don't know what I could write solos about. Cass doesn't like being alone, and Acacia is just existing in peace rn
I think I have two solos where EmmaLee is actually alone. She does A LOT with her family.
That's true, I could always do a family solo sometime. Maybe next hoildays

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
I gotta finish the solo about EmmaLee's parents getting engaged.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Back 7826 / 18141