Back 7823 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 21:51 YAY more emily posts!!!!!! i think ill try to write my zyair/scout letters tonight................ >:)
Woohoo!

It's for the open thread in the Great Hall! It's given me another burst of Emi ambition!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ooooooooooh thats a good one!!!! maybe scout and emily will be like "woahhhh thats so crazy"

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:05 ooooooooooh thats a good one!!!! maybe scout and emily will be like "woahhhh thats so crazy"
Trust me, Emily's mind has blown :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*sparkle eyes* I just came up with the greatest idea for plot.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:09 *sparkle eyes* I just came up with the greatest idea for plot.
*dramatic head turn*

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Did someone say plot?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:05
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:05 ooooooooooh thats a good one!!!! maybe scout and emily will be like "woahhhh thats so crazy"
Trust me, Emily's mind has blown :lol:
is scout allowed to sneak over to the hufflepuff table and witness the mindblowing. ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:15
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:05
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:05 ooooooooooh thats a good one!!!! maybe scout and emily will be like "woahhhh thats so crazy"
Trust me, Emily's mind has blown :lol:
is scout allowed to sneak over to the hufflepuff table and witness the mindblowing. ;o
Damn right she is! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:13
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:09 *sparkle eyes* I just came up with the greatest idea for plot.
*dramatic head turn*

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Cass Ito wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:13 Did someone say plot?
Poor E. When I started this I said I wasn't going to go for the Pureblood crazy, but I think I'm going to go for the Pureblood crazy.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:13
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:09 *sparkle eyes* I just came up with the greatest idea for plot.
*dramatic head turn*

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Cass Ito wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 22:13 Did someone say plot?
Poor E. When I started this I said I wasn't going to go for the Pureblood crazy, but I think I'm going to go for the Pureblood crazy.
That will cause some... "excitement" for the squishy Muggle-born :shock2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7823 / 18141