12 Sep 2024, 19:18
Let's Chat!
12 Sep 2024, 19:19
Let's Chat!
Woo!!!Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 19:18 Meet soon, goal is a 28:30 5k (a 30 second drop from my last 5k)
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
12 Sep 2024, 19:24
Let's Chat!
That's a tough thing to work through. And not everyone really gets over these hurts anyway. Some are just too deep to scar over.Keith Moore wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:53 I'm not sure-
Keith hid his depression well when his little sister passed first year, so I hardly wrote about it. in the thread im currently writing it's more noticable that he still hasn't gotten over it completely
Mind you, I did actually notice what you wrote in the thread!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
12 Sep 2024, 19:34
Let's Chat!
Casey's depression phase won't be until next summer
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 19:41
Let's Chat!
Let him have some some peace of heart before life utterly crushes him!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
12 Sep 2024, 20:07
Let's Chat!
It'll be meaningful heartbreak, have faith!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 20:08
Let's Chat!
Good morning people
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
12 Sep 2024, 20:14
Let's Chat!
An Ava! How are you doing?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones