Back 7820 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Meet soon, goal is a 28:30 5k (a 30 second drop from my last 5k)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 19:18 Meet soon, goal is a 28:30 5k (a 30 second drop from my last 5k)
Woo!!!

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:53 I'm not sure-

Keith hid his depression well when his little sister passed first year, so I hardly wrote about it. in the thread im currently writing it's more noticable that he still hasn't gotten over it completely
That's a tough thing to work through. And not everyone really gets over these hurts anyway. Some are just too deep to scar over.

Mind you, I did actually notice what you wrote in the thread!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Casey's depression phase won't be until next summer :roll:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Let him have some some peace of heart before life utterly crushes him!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
You would know :laugh:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
It'll be meaningful heartbreak, have faith! :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning people :bye:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning, Cass!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
An Ava! How are you doing?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 7820 / 18141