How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Snek

ALSO KENZIE GTS

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10!!!

Ye're the only Prat I know!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Best WOlf i know

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 been talking to you on the discord :D

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 don’t think i’ve seen you before


also Cass, awwwwwwww tyyy

also Prat: I WILL WHEN I DO

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Kenzie go to bed

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Kenzie please sleep

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 wsg Cass?

wait Kenzie. come back. I need you to answer my owl!! i'm gonna fail my class!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I just got here so everyone is new to me but you look cool

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Seen around the server

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones