Back 7810 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 00:27 I love a good solo! ....I hate when a solo feels like you're just going on and on and on without good purpose. *Sigh* - That's my evening. How's everyone else's?
I'm really enjoying your summer solo Simon. :) It is very engaging.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
time for bed


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
im getting a little bit tired of school- mostly bc I'm getting so tired of getting stressed and almost crying in math-

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 01:58
Simon Kincaid wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 00:27 I love a good solo! ....I hate when a solo feels like you're just going on and on and on without good purpose. *Sigh* - That's my evening. How's everyone else's?
I'm really enjoying your summer solo Simon. :) It is very engaging.
Thanks! Finally got another segment up!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 00:27 I love a good solo! ....I hate when a solo feels like you're just going on and on and on without good purpose. *Sigh* - That's my evening. How's everyone else's?
ugh omg i know how u feel :[ sometimes i feel like all i do is yap on and on but its fine because like. lore. or whatever!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, lore is amazing! I need to get my motivation together and write the Aston solo sometime

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
been a minute since i've chatted here, so popping by to say hello!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage! How are you doing?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
lots has been going on :lol: honestly quite stressed, but I got to call my girlfriend for an hour today so that was nice

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hope you get the time to take a rest soon <3

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 7810 / 18141