12 Sep 2024, 01:58
Let's Chat!
I'm really enjoying your summer solo Simon.Simon Kincaid wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 00:27 I love a good solo! ....I hate when a solo feels like you're just going on and on and on without good purpose. *Sigh* - That's my evening. How's everyone else's?
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
12 Sep 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
time for bed
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Sep 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
im getting a little bit tired of school- mostly bc I'm getting so tired of getting stressed and almost crying in math-
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
12 Sep 2024, 02:42
Let's Chat!
Thanks! Finally got another segment up!EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 01:58I'm really enjoying your summer solo Simon.Simon Kincaid wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 00:27 I love a good solo! ....I hate when a solo feels like you're just going on and on and on without good purpose. *Sigh* - That's my evening. How's everyone else's?It is very engaging.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
12 Sep 2024, 03:35
Let's Chat!
ugh omg i know how u feel :[ sometimes i feel like all i do is yap on and on but its fine because like. lore. or whatever!Simon Kincaid wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 00:27 I love a good solo! ....I hate when a solo feels like you're just going on and on and on without good purpose. *Sigh* - That's my evening. How's everyone else's?
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
12 Sep 2024, 03:37
Let's Chat!
12 Sep 2024, 03:38
Let's Chat!
12 Sep 2024, 03:46
Let's Chat!
Sage! How are you doing?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
12 Sep 2024, 03:48
Let's Chat!
12 Sep 2024, 03:55
Let's Chat!
Hope you get the time to take a rest soon
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones