How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 go drink some water
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
aye aye captain
aye aye captain
Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Omg hey tent buddie!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 i've seen you around a lil bit
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Alex: 10/10 need I say more
Keiran: 6/10, the replacement sacrifice since we are all out of firsties
Keiran: 6/10, the replacement sacrifice since we are all out of firsties
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I heard sacrifice, I'm in.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Not a snake so sorry, you will have to find sacrifices all by yourself
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-10/10 wow, I see how it is.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 It do be like that snakeno
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |