Take the last letter and make a new word

Lying

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Rather

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Reality

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Take the last letter and make a new word
Yacht

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Take the last letter and make a new word
Absent

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Take the last letter and make a new word
Truth.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Take the last letter and make a new word
Heartbreak

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

Take the last letter and make a new word
is one thing, my ego's another
Knockdown

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ