How Well Known Are You On HiO?

7/10 you too! You're even more S P E N T A F R I C U L A R!That's amazing!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10. Definitely know you from somewhere

Katrina Maeve
Random First Year Hufflepuff
~Magic is not real to everyone, that is why this is a privilege~

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Haven't seen you before

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hey! i know you!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 Yooooo Alex!!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000/10 future long term rp partner and best friend, i think i know you

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000/10 seems vaguely familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000/10 think i saw you at a shop last week, right?

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 do not know.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-10/10 never seen you before

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov