What song are you currently listening to?

coming home - beabadoobee

What song are you currently listening to?
Contigo, Sebastian Yatra

Stats: Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 9 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 10 | Accuracy: 9
Abilities: Prodigal DADA | Wandmaker (WRMS) | Calming Presence
Speaking color: #286a80

What song are you currently listening to?
Union of the Snake - Riverdale Cast
Reducio
Nightshades on a warning
Give me strength, give me a light
Give me anything even sympathy
There's a chance you could be right

If I listen close I can hear them singers, oh
Voices in your body coming through on the radio

The union of the snake is on the climb
Moving up it's gonna race it's gonna break
Through the borderline

The union of the snake is on the climb
Moving up it's gonna race it's gonna break
Through the borderline

If I listen close I can hear them singers, oh
Voices in your body coming through on the radio

The union of the snake is on the climb
Moving up it's gonna race it's gonna break
Through the borderline

The union of the snake is on the climb
Moving up it's gonna race, it's gonna break
Through the borderline

The union of the snake is on the climb
Moving up it's gonna race it's gonna break
Through the borderline

The union of the snake is on the climb
Moving up it's gonna race, it's gonna break
To the borderline

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

What song are you currently listening to?
Bitter Choco decoration STUDY WITH MIKU.ver -syudou

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What song are you currently listening to?
God Games - Epic the Musical

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

What song are you currently listening to?
Amazing choice Kenzie, absolutely amazing

Becoming potatoes STUDY WITH MIKU.ver -Neru

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What song are you currently listening to?
Never Ending Story- Stranger Things

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

What song are you currently listening to?
Snooze ft. Ryuichi Sakamoto & WOOSUNG - Agust D

What song are you currently listening to?
out of my league - Fitz and the tantrums

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

What song are you currently listening to?
Somebody's Watching Over Me - Hilary Duff