Compliment the person above you!
Brooke!! You're always very cheerful and full of energy!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're so sporty Ash! Natural talent!
Aka Mr. "I will not fight you, Dumbles"
༺▒▏ᗩᒪ丅ᗩᖇ♖ᒪᗩᑕᗴ▕▒༻
Compliment the person above you!
Really love your new pfp and you have an amazing personality!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Seem like a really fun person!
‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
Compliment the person above you!
Aodhan means "Little Fire". I love that name so much lol
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
Compliment the person above you!
You're really sweet and kind and one of my favourite people on the site!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp and you're really a nice person