Compliment the person above you! GAME

Brooke!! You're always very cheerful and full of energy!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're so sporty Ash! Natural talent!

Aka Mr. "I will not fight you, Dumbles"
༺▒▏ᗩᒪ丅ᗩᖇ♖ᒪᗩᑕᗴ▕▒༻

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the name!!

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Really love your new pfp and you have an amazing personality!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have a really fun personality!!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Seem like a really fun person!

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you look really kind-hearted (:

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Aodhan means "Little Fire". I love that name so much lol

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really sweet and kind and one of my favourite people on the site!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp and you're really a nice person

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars