How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 hi Cass Burrito!!! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hello Rickroller Sims

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen you

Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 seen you around a ton recently

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi miss reyna! :bye: :lol:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 seeking you around a lot!! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
I'm seeing a lot of you today, it is my first day so I'm guessing you're usually online, I'm not sending owls privately to anyone so the maximum is 5/10

Eden N.R.H.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Alright! Seeing you around a lot too :grin:
5/10

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5475465324165324165246852467853247652654/10 aMiGo!!! How have you been? :cheers: :bye:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9823859834258923478584325873426587432653487256342876534287956879365/10 i'M gReAt!!! AlSo hApPy bIrThDay hAshBrOwN!!! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.