What song are you currently listening to?

espresso - sabrina carpenter

Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.

What song are you currently listening to?
My Demons - Starset

What song are you currently listening to?
Beggin' - Måneskin

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
shadow by livingston

Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.

What song are you currently listening to?
This is What Falling in Love Feels Like - JVKE

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Training seasons - Dua Lipa

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

What song are you currently listening to?
love dive - ive

Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.

What song are you currently listening to?
songs from the AVPS/AVPM, I don't know why but I love them

Eden N.R.H.

What song are you currently listening to?
Back in Black- AC/DC

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
loco - itzy

Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.