How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 again
Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Might have seen you around but if so, it was a long time ago back when I registered in April
‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Sage!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Brook!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Jose! How are you doing?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Cass Burrito!!! 

You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hash brown!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Cass!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6854685465465865/10 EMS!!!
You are not you when you are sane.