How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 There ain't nothing a Huffle buddy can't do!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
30/10 Em!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
65462476854685344785415487455463763547386698/10 hEyO Ems and JOse!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
568796789696875678576567576575875785775757765775857858676/10 yooo hAsHbRoWn!!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6296279/10 JO!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
65874156374156745542768534768534768534763542756455453635469/10 JOse!!! Ems!!! HUFFLEBUDDIES!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
76947390820712057380153853290018372742082665493748434/10 ASH!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
348324083219/10 EM!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
54653463541635421635465343654639/10 JOse!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hash brown!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones