Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your ency!!! :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you you also have an amazing ency

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're super nice!

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you so are u. You alao have an amazing shop

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
So do we

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're coooooool!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are also cool and I am so glad that we are friends. Check the rp and also I cant wait to rp about the ice cream parlour

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Me too!!! You're super friendly!!! :grin: Replying to our rp today... :cryhappy:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Cant wait. You are the bestest friend I have had on this site

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're the one of the sweetest people I've ever met too!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.