How Well Known Are You On HiO?

85427652678524752475247542756234156324563452475475475xinfinityinfinity/10 hEyO Hailey!!! Wassup? :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Nothing much what about u
1245678990998654 infinity infinity/10

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6541485644687548754385646532465346532463534infinity :fire:/10 Same!! Though somewhat brain-rotten because of exams... :S

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 seen you loads!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
@Emiline Hunter
4/10 I've def seen you around, but I don't think we've ever actually interacted.

:D

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 AYO!! Been seeing you a lot lately!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.9/10 seeing you more and more.... :)

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
This is my first time seeing u 0/10

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 - I've seen a bunch of your posts and we have interacted a bit

Katrina Maeve
Random First Year Hufflepuff
~Magic is not real to everyone, that is why this is a privilege~

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen you around quite a bit!! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.