What song are you currently listening to?

Shape of you - Ed Sheeran

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

What song are you currently listening to?
All Too Well - Taylor Swift (10 min version)

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

What song are you currently listening to?
Daisy Ash wrote: 18 Aug 2024, 23:24 Show Yourself - Among Us Song

I don't know how or why
I REALLY LOVE THAT SONG!!
Double Take - Dhruv

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Love story- Taylor Swift

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

What song are you currently listening to?
Daisy Ash wrote: 18 Aug 2024, 23:24 Show Yourself - Among Us Song

I don't know how or why
I love CG5!!! :wow: :wow: I listened to that song for about a week last year :lol:


Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What song are you currently listening to?
See you again - Charlie Puth

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

What song are you currently listening to?
Bittersuite- Billie Eilish

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
<3 I Love You So - The Walters

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Drivers License ( clean) - Olivia Rodrigo

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.