Compliment the person above you! GAME

Your house has the most beautiful colors ! :grin: :decayed: :decayed: :ninja:

And you also have a very... Just great personality actually !!!!!!!! :wow:

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're super sweet!!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you are amazing, you are loved and you matter!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem really nice!!! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are really great!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem super sweet and I love your pfp! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have an amazing ency

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're SUPER amazing and I'm glad that I met you!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ash Brown wrote: 19 Aug 2024, 13:11 You're SUPER amazing and I'm glad that I met you!!! :decayed:
You are the most friendliest person on this site

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a really friendly person!!! :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.