Compliment the person above you!
Your house has the most beautiful colors !
And you also have a very... Just great personality actually !!!!!!!!
And you also have a very... Just great personality actually !!!!!!!!
Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !
Compliment the person above you!
You're super sweet!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
you are amazing, you are loved and you matter!
Compliment the person above you!
You seem really nice!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You seem super sweet and I love your pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
You have an amazing ency
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.
Compliment the person above you!
You're SUPER amazing and I'm glad that I met you!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're a really friendly person!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.