What song are you currently listening to?

Bones - Imagine Dragons

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

What song are you currently listening to?
Daechwita - Agust D listened to it more than 40 times today. Help... :)

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Daylight - David Kushner

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

What song are you currently listening to?
Yes or No - Jungkook

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Måneskin- coraline

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
I can do it with a broken heart - Taylor Swift

*insert good quote here sometime*
Sta: 7 | Wis: 7 | Eva: 6 |Arc: 6 | Acc: 5 |Str: 4

What song are you currently listening to?
Do I wanna know? - Arctic monkeys

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What song are you currently listening to?
Shinunoga E Wa - Fuji Kaze

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Why do you only call me when your high - arctic monkeys

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

What song are you currently listening to?
Show Yourself - Among Us Song

I don't know how or why