How Well Known Are You On HiO?

1000000/10 roomie, who?

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000/10 hmmm Idk🤷‍♀️ ( Jokingggg :biggrin: )HRU?:D ? )

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000/10 who are they?? :lookdown: im alright, its just that I have exams in 2 weeks

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.9/10 Sup Ara!!! :bye:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I see you a lot in games, like a looot. Never really interacted though

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 i see you sometimes

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
745685463524765247685465654635463854/10 hEyO hAsHy WaSsUp!!!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
29837363910102938737469229028383746382992837/10 wHo aRe yOu eVeN? :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
When can I stop? 🤣

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000000009000000993938373000000229838382829283773739838390000000000000000000002002938383738292838373737/10 never seen you before!!! XD

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.