How Well Known Are You On HiO?

2982735209283737362891918373646372891827363636/10 hOlA hashbrown!!!!! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
45/10

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 have only seen you around once I think

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
85647865348763546853474635673854683534685476854786587669/10 hOlA rIcKrOlLeRsImS aNd HaIlEy!! decayed: :bye:
8/10 Cass Burrito!!

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
918263538292937366464482929283645463829387464464828374646/10 hAsHbRoWn!! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7370/10 Hi Jose

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000/10 hi Hailey!! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I see you here a lot but never outside of here :(

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 well known snek, also planning and doing a few threads with you

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/19 Maybe I've seen you a few times! :lol: <3

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"