How Well Known Are You On HiO?
92837376363628198273736463729992928377363637382873644636/10
hOoRaY fOr ChOcOlAtE!!!
hOoRaY fOr ChOcOlAtE!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
968546854754765476545647546465847654765476547564754754564657767696/10 hUrRrRaYyY!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
890000089754689653345778908755443223456789776544457890008765432211233344455667787878990000887653333387665566779090768075689078788/10
Hiya Ash You are the bestest friend I have ever had on this site
Hiya Ash You are the bestest friend I have ever had on this site
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
656875465848675654654365885476353765476356358475864568763857657676764744564/10 heyo Laurie!! 
65474536476354765475674576858785785454756874645475745475476584544545415465465869/10 Heyo Hailey!!! That's so sweet, you too
65474536476354765475674576858785785454756874645475745475476584544545415465465869/10 Heyo Hailey!!! That's so sweet, you too
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
48292993848378291039838392/10 Nothing
to say!!
to say!!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
16/10 Mari!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
25/10 Hi Jose
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
54568654685436583473658437685463584356346583768573685/10 Sup JOse and Hailey!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.