Compliment the person above you!
Sure we will
YOu're really sweet!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're a really nice person to be around!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You are pretty friendly!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
And you're EXTREMELY friendly!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You are EXTREMEST FRIENDLIEST no that's not how superlatives work but I never make sense
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
not making sense always makes sense 
You're one of the BEST people I've met on HIO!!!!
You're one of the BEST people I've met on HIO!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're one of the best Saturnians I've met on Hio!! Definitely agreeing with an alliance
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You have an ABSOLUTELY unique personality!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.