Compliment the person above you! GAME

i see you a lot in games, and you seem really nice! i also really like your name!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Sage! You’re super, super sweet, and I love how beautiful your writing is, writing with you is so fun! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
aww you just made my day <3

You are incredible. Such a sweet personality and person in general, I love writing with you!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Youre fun to rp with

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're an amazzzzing human!!!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are really kind hearted <3

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Yo're even kinder!!! And you make COOL moodboards and graphics!!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I hope we become close friends in future

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is cute

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thanks, and your ency is nicely coded

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop