How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 :cheers:

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :cheers: :butterbeer:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :cheers:

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9845665/10 :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Also, what does that mean?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyo!!! What are you talking about? :)

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 we will be amazing friends in future

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 idk u but you seem nice :)

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10. I've seen you once or twice, but never interacted!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 Marii

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile