Compliment the person above you! GAME

I'll take note!! :grin:

You're really positive, enthusiastic and bright!! :LOL:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you and so are you. You seem wery positiwe

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're spentafricular in every way!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're the C 8) 8) LEST OF THE C 8) 8) LEST and I really enjoy talking to you!!!!!!!!!!!! :fire: :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I hope we will become best friends one day

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I thought we already were? :decayed:
You're really optimistic and a COOL person to be around!!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a spentafricular friend!!! Glad I got to know you :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a cool person :)

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6

Compliment the person above you! GAME
So do you!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

Compliment the person above you! GAME
dont know you well but you seem very active on the site recently

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile