Compliment the person above you! GAME

You seem very social

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're SPENTAFRICULAR, Hailey!!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
So are you Ash and I love your vibe

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're both S P E N T A F R I C :meninblack: :meninblack: L E R!!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you are incredible, and very creative with words :lol:

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
The three of you (+Lis Gam ofcc!! can;t forget her :cryhappy:) are really the best people I've met on HiO!!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You too!!!! You are absolutely Famazulistic!! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
A new word :lol: (I need a dictionary lol~)
I really like your VIBEZZ!!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ash Brown wrote: 12 Aug 2024, 15:20 The three of you (+Lis Gam ofcc!! can;t forget her :cryhappy:) are really the best people I've met on HiO!!!! :decayed:
AAAA ASHH :cryhappy: <3 You are also without a doubt one of the best people I have met here, and You are incredible and incredibly social!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Mari!! You're an amazawhangtamafripetuliar person!! :grin: :lol: :grin: Ok bai guys I need to study :byecry:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.