Compliment the person above you!
a new word woah
You're one of the best humans rodents jkjkjk I'd ever met!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're the best alien I've ever met!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You're S P E N T A C R A T I F I
L E R!!!!!!!!! stealing using your invention ((:
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You are a very good friend and are a nice person to talk to
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.
Compliment the person above you!
You're enthusiastic!!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is very pretty
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.
Compliment the person above you!
I love your personality!!!! And I hope we can know each other more in the future!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You've got an amazzzzing personality!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.