What does it mean to you?

Moon

I am out with lanterns looking for myself - Emily Dickinson

What does it mean to you?
Tide.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Wave

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

What does it mean to you?
particle propagation through a medium

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Confusion

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

What does it mean to you?
What

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
5W1H :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Prime Ministers Questions

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Pointless :disgusted:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

What does it mean to you?
Enjoyable!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire