Take the last letter and make a new word
Never ! XD XD XD XD
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Take the last letter and make a new word
Rolling
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Game
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Take the last letter and make a new word
Scientific
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Take the last letter and make a new word
Titanic!
You are not you when you are sane.