Take the last letter and make a new word
Yeah
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Take the last letter and make a new word
home
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Take the last letter and make a new word
Yes
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Take the last letter and make a new word
Setting
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Garden
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Take the last letter and make a new word
Never
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Run
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Take the last letter and make a new word
never
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Take the last letter and make a new word
Run XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.