Compliment the person above you!
I luhv your signature!!! Three cheers for insanity!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I made that up after watching the snickers ad 
Cheers!!!!
Like you said, you are SPENTAFRICOOLAR!!!
Cheers!!!!
Like you said, you are SPENTAFRICOOLAR!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You are amazing, and sweet!! I love talking to you!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Compliment the person above you!
Love ur ency! Very very pretty
Also love the name of ur character!
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is amazing !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Yo Elena you're so amazing!!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
I think I'm getting repetitive but your utterly amazing!!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I defo agree, me too, but you're so enthusiastic!!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're really fun-loving!! You make boring things turn fun
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You know the REAL meaning of fun!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.