Compliment the person above you!
You're really fun to talk to!!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You are very active here, and I love your personality, it's incredible!!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Compliment the person above you!
Your's is even more incredible! More than incredible - speenntafricularr!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You're SO friendly and kind!!!!!!!
Last edited by Ash Brown on 2 Aug 2024, 10:46, edited 1 time in total.
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're even friendlier and even kinder!!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Very funny and kind! I love the beach in your pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a really nice person!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Lis and You're the best of the best friend I ever got!!!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
And me ?
i love you...
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Compliment the person above you!
You too HASHY!!!! You're so awesome!!
You are not you when you are sane.