What song are you currently listening to?
Cool kid - JMH
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
What song are you currently listening to?
Hold Me Tight - BTS
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Rush Hour - Crush ft. J Hope
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Chihiro- billie eilish
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
Come Alive - The Greatest Showman
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What song are you currently listening to?
Mount Everest- Labrinth
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
This is What Falling in Love Feels Like - JVKE
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Hayya Hayya (Better Together) - AISHA, Davido, and Trinidad Cardona
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What song are you currently listening to?
i luhv trinidad cardona~
Me Porto Bonito - Bad Bunny ft Chencho Corleone
Me Porto Bonito - Bad Bunny ft Chencho Corleone
You are not you when you are sane.